MR SMITH GOES TO WASHINGTON w/Buster Keaton

Bucking for Benny? Crazy for Carson? Advocating Amos and Andy? Need to know more about Uncle Miltie's legendary... joke file? Tune in here. (Rabbit Ears not included)
Richard M Roberts
Godfather

MR SMITH GOES TO WASHINGTON w/Buster Keaton

Postby Richard M Roberts » Tue May 14, 2013 3:10 pm

Here'a a chunk of the 1963 MR SMITH GOES TO WASHINGTON TV Show starring Fess parker that featured Buster Keaton as Guest Star:

RICHARD M ROBERTS

Ed Watz
Associate

Re: MR SMITH GOES TO WASHINGTON w/Buster Keaton

Postby Ed Watz » Sun May 19, 2013 2:56 am

Thanks Richard - I let them know at N-ville and elsewhere that you had posted this discovery here. I also found out that a particular silent comedian site translates the word "mafia" as "12345." Wonder what that is about...
"Of course he smiled -- just like you and me." -- Harold Goodwin, on Buster Keaton (1976)

Richard M Roberts
Godfather

Re: MR SMITH GOES TO WASHINGTON w/Buster Keaton

Postby Richard M Roberts » Sun May 19, 2013 3:46 am

Ed Watz wrote:Thanks Richard - I let them know at N-ville and elsewhere that you had posted this discovery here. I also found out that a particular silent comedian site translates the word "mafia" as "12345." Wonder what that is about...

I wonder, but hey, don't share our goodies with that minor silent comedy newsgroup. Nitrateville's fine to spread the word, but there's no one left over at that other place and you run the risk of making it interesting over there.

RICHARD M ROBERTS