CHAPLIN'S VINTAGE YEAR is ready! And discounted!

Find out about the latest releases and exhibition of classic films.
Michael J Hayde
Associate

CHAPLIN'S VINTAGE YEAR is ready! And discounted!

Postby Michael J Hayde » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:24 am

CHAPLIN'S VINTAGE YEAR: THE HISTORY OF THE MUTUAL-CHAPLIN SPECIALS is now available, the initial print run having completed. For now, it's found exclusively at BearManor Media's website, and if past history is any guide, it won't be up at Amazon in time for holiday shipping.

Those of you who ordinarily choose Amazon for free shipping, please note that BearManor has created a discount code - good through the end of this month - that will deduct $5 from the retail cost of the book. Since this is the same amount as their (domestic) shipping cost, it is effectively free shipping. (Disclaimer: a plus for me is that, without Amazon taking a cut, my royalty payment will be larger.)

The book is here: http://www.bearmanormedia.com/index.php ... uct_id=699

The code is CHAPLIN5.

My sincere thanks to the Mafiosi who helped me with this project. (You know who you are and you're named in the Acknowledgements.)

Michael
"The research is beyond amazing. CHAPLIN'S VINTAGE YEAR takes such a fresh approach to these iconic films that everyone who reads it will be stunned." David Shepard, Film Preservation Associates