Charlie in the Heartland on Facebook

Find out about the latest releases and exhibition of classic films.
Lisa Stein
Associate

Charlie in the Heartland on Facebook

Postby Lisa Stein » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:20 pm

Charlie in the Heartland: An International Chaplin Conference, to be held next October in Zanesville, OH is now on Facebook. I have found it easier to upload photos and update information on there at the moment, rather than my university conference webpage. If you're on Facebook and want to join the group, here's the link: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group ... 5230249711

Right now we're working on a screening with accompaniment by the Columbus Symphony Orchestra conducted by Timothy Brock, a Chaplin-oriented exhibit at the Zanesville Art Center, a reading and book-signing by Glen David Gold--all in addition to the usual conference presentations and Keynote speakers. Oh, and the new Keystones, as well. Speaking of, if any of you have Chaplin memorabilia you'd be willing to lend for the exhibit, let me know. Because of wicked funding cuts here in Ohio, we're trying hard to make this an affordable exhibit for the Center.

I will be updating the CFP in a few weeks and hope many of you will come and talk. Thanks, Lisa