Paramount Shorts

This forum is nearly identical to the previous forum. The difference? Discussions about comedy from the SOUND era.
Frank Flood
Cugine

Paramount Shorts

Postby Frank Flood » Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:39 pm

In the latter 1950's, National Telefilm Associates (NTA) in its own name, or perhaps in the name of "Famous Films," issued a catalog of the Paramount shorts that it was offering for television syndication. Besides the Fleischer / Famous cartoons, the catalog includes many of the various series that Parmount released over the years (Mack Sennett sound shorts from 1932-33, Speaking of Animals, etc.). Does anyone know where I can get my hands on this?

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Frank

Richard Finegan

Re: Paramount Shorts

Postby Richard Finegan » Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:32 am

Frank Flood wrote:In the latter 1950's, National Telefilm Associates (NTA) in its own name, or perhaps in the name of "Famous Films," issued a catalog of the Paramount shorts that it was offering for television syndication. Besides the Fleischer / Famous cartoons, the catalog includes many of the various series that Parmount released over the years (Mack Sennett sound shorts from 1932-33, Speaking of Animals, etc.). Does anyone know where I can get my hands on this?

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Frank

This is an old post, so perhaps you've already found a copy, but if not, I have a copy of what may be the list you're asking about. I'd be glad to copy and send it to you.