Roscoe Arbuckle talkie shorts

This forum is nearly identical to the previous forum. The difference? Discussions about comedy from the SOUND era.
Sara Ackerman
Cugine

Roscoe Arbuckle talkie shorts

Postby Sara Ackerman » Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:07 pm

Hi

I was wondering if anybody knows where I can watch or be able to buy Arbuckle's talkie shorts he made at Warner Bros.--mainy watch online.

Thanks.

Sara

Richard M Roberts
Godfather

Re: Roscoe Arbuckle talkie shorts

Postby Richard M Roberts » Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:39 pm

Sara Ackerman wrote:Hi

I was wondering if anybody knows where I can watch or be able to buy Arbuckle's talkie shorts he made at Warner Bros.--mainy watch online.

Thanks.

Sara

Unfortunately, the Arbuckle talkie shorts are still the property of Warner Bros, and they are not currently available on DVD. BUZZIN AROUND was an extra on a lasercisc from Turner a long time back, and they occasionally ran as filler on TNT many years ago, but they have not been seen on TCM in any recent memory.

RICHARD M ROBERTS

Sara Ackerman
Cugine

Re: Roscoe Arbuckle talkie shorts

Postby Sara Ackerman » Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:39 pm

Richard M Roberts wrote:
Sara Ackerman wrote:Hi

Thanks.

Sara

Unfortunately, the Arbuckle talkie shorts are still the property of Warner Bros, and they are not currently available on DVD. BUZZIN AROUND was an extra on a lasercisc from Turner a long time back, and they occasionally ran as filler on TNT many years ago, but they have not been seen on TCM in any recent memory.

RICHARD M ROBERTS

Thanks for your reply, Richard.

Youtube had BUZZIN AROUND on it last year, but, sadly, it's not there anymore.

Thanks, again.

Sara