First real East Coast winter!!

This forum is nearly identical to the previous forum. The difference? Discussions about comedy from the SOUND era.
Rob Stone
Associate

First real East Coast winter!!

Postby Rob Stone » Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:55 am

Experiencing our first serious snowfall since moving from California to Virginia all I have to say is: "Ain't fit night out for man nor beast!"

Rob

Richard M Roberts
Godfather

Re: First real East Coast winter!!

Postby Richard M Roberts » Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:27 pm

Rob Stone wrote:Experiencing our first serious snowfall since moving from California to Virginia all I have to say is: "Ain't fit night out for man nor beast!"

Rob

So I'll wish you "Happy Holidays" from beautiful 75 degree Los Angeles (where Linda and I are staying at this moment). I'm sure the other Rob (Farr that is) is also snowed in from what I've heard from other DC/Virginia residents we know.

As Chaplin said to Groucho, "Keep Warm"

RICHARD M ROBERTS

Agnes McFadden
Cugine

Re: First real East Coast winter!!

Postby Agnes McFadden » Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:05 pm

Normally I love snow, but this one.....................................

Just befroe Christmas, and my sister is moving on the 26th ( and she and her husband underestimated the amount of work involved, and are now in panic mode). I was supposed to help her on Saturday, but the 2 feet we got here when the storm stalled over Philly moved my help to Tuesday and Wednesday ( with Sat and Sun just shoveling and shoveling). I had to cook Chrstmas dinner for everyone, so the shange in schedule put me hopelessly behind. Oh well.................................

I just want it to be July - in Arlington.

Agnes McFadden
Agnes McFadden