Roberts on the Radio: Slapsticon

Interact with your favorite SCM authors, producers, directors, historians, archivists and silent comedy savants. Or just read along. Whatever.
Richard M Roberts
Godfather

Roberts on the Radio: Slapsticon

Postby Richard M Roberts » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:20 am

Hey Gang,

If anyone wants to listen to me prattle on about Slapsticon for an hour, here's an new interview with me on Donna Hill's STOLEN MOMENTS:

http://rudyfan.libsyn.com/index.php?post_id=622654

RICHARD M ROBERTS

Chris Seguin

Re: Roberts on the Radio: Slapsticon

Postby Chris Seguin » Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:44 pm

I just downloaded it for some slaphappy subway listening on my way home!

Richard M Roberts
Godfather

Postby Richard M Roberts » Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:21 pm

Hey Gang, if anyone had trouble with the download on the STOLEN MOMENTS interview yesterday (apparently there was some skipping in the first part of the interview) It now has been fixed and plays fine. Feel free to give it another shot.

RICHARD M ROBERTS

Chris Seguin

Postby Chris Seguin » Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:45 am

As always, Richard, you make for fascinating listening. I could listen to your dulcet tones for hours. (Or, at least, 67 minutes).

Richard M Roberts
Godfather

Postby Richard M Roberts » Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:43 pm

Chris Seguin wrote:As always, Richard, you make for fascinating listening. I could listen to your dulcet tones for hours. (Or, at least, 67 minutes).

Ahhh, quit smoozin! Believe me, I hear these dulcet tones more than all and I certainly get tired of hearing them. I just wish that interview had gotten up sooner. It must have been done in something like November of last year. I'm pluggin a MidWinter Comedy Fest that happened four months ago!

RICHARD M ROBERTS