Nitrateville Bullshit: THE ROUND UP

Interact with your favorite SCM authors, producers, directors, historians, archivists and silent comedy savants. Or just read along. Whatever.
Richard M Roberts
Godfather

Nitrateville Bullshit: THE ROUND UP

Postby Richard M Roberts » Sun Sep 25, 2022 2:10 am

Well, now not only is Nitwitvile spreading innacurate film history, it's spreading personal bullshit about people in the film community;

https://www.nitrateville.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=33493

Once again one of it's nameless wonders is spreading incorrect information regarding Paul Gierucki being "unable to work" due to his "near fatal injuries" Dudes, Paul has already been posting on Facebook, here and elsewhere about being recovered and I can assure you he is busily working on a number of projects right now, including the new release of his Three Stooges documentary with a ton of new and rare footage and extras and the next issue of COMIQUE magazine and a number of things we're not announcing at this present time. Stop spreading further crap about him, Paul is doing just fine, and has been recovered for quite a while. Moglia, you have your wish, you are wrong.

RICHARD M ROBERTS

Rift Corbitt

Re: Nitrateville Bullshit: THE ROUND UP

Postby Rift Corbitt » Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:29 pm

Three Stooges documentary

As a huge Stooges and Paul fan, I am very interested in hearing more. I do understand though if it cannot be talked about yet.

Richard M Roberts
Godfather

Postby Richard M Roberts » Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:11 pm

Rift, now it can be told:

https://www.amazon.com/Three-Stooges-St ... 171&sr=1-1

RICHARD M ROBERTS

Rift Corbitt

Postby Rift Corbitt » Mon Apr 17, 2023 7:35 am

Ordered!