TIME IS MONEY! THE CENTURY, RAINBOW, AND STERN BROTHERS COMEDIES OF JULIUS AND ABE STERN

Interact with your favorite SCM authors, producers, directors, historians, archivists and silent comedy savants. Or just read along. Whatever.
Richard M Roberts
Godfather

Re: TIME IS MONEY! THE CENTURY, RAINBOW, AND STERN BROTHERS COMEDIES OF JULIUS AND ABE STERN

Postby Richard M Roberts » Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:52 am

Now the hardcover is back to $15.75 as of 2:00 Am Tuesday Morning!

So whatever, if you want this book, keep an eye on the price that seems to be fluctuating like the stock market and grab it when it's cheap.

RICHARD M ROBERTS

Richard M Roberts
Godfather

Re: TIME IS MONEY! THE CENTURY, RAINBOW, AND STERN BROTHERS COMEDIES OF JULIUS AND ABE STERN

Postby Richard M Roberts » Tue Jun 27, 2023 7:53 pm

Today, the paperback is down to eleven dollars and change, and if you keep watch, the hardback drops at night back down to $15.75.

I don't know what the hell Amazon is doing, but Tom Reeder is paid the same whatever the big A charges. If you folk want this for a bargain price, you got no excuses. Grab the damn thing, it's a great book.

RICHARD M ROBERTS

William Ferry
Cugine

Postby William Ferry » Fri Jun 30, 2023 2:31 pm

I managed to snag the hardcover @ $15.75 after your last post. I'd already read the mis-printed paperback version (a surprise gift from my wife last year). I just finished the hardback yesterday after two days. It's a compelling story definitely worth multiple reads.

Ed Watz
Associate

Postby Ed Watz » Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:13 am

Miracle of miracles, Amazon just decided to publish my 5-star review of this outstanding book...after 16 months!
"Of course he smiled -- just like you and me." -- Harold Goodwin, on Buster Keaton (1976)