NItrateville Nonsense: THE FIRE BRIGADE

So you want to discuss silent drama, science fiction, horror, noir, mystery and other NON-COMEDY films? Look no further, this is the place.
Richard M Roberts
Godfather

NItrateville Nonsense: THE FIRE BRIGADE

Postby Richard M Roberts » Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:13 pm

Hey, they have been dishing out more than their regular boring repetitive stupidity lately, here's another one worth mocking:

https://www.nitrateville.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=32599

So all that existed on THE FIRE BRIGADE before the Library of Congress restoration announced for the New Year was the few bits and pieces Kevin Brownlow showed in the HOLLY WOOD series says Bob Fells. Hmm, go to the shelf, nope the print of it is still there, and I guess those showings at Cinevent about ten years ago and the legendary showing at the 1984 Cinecon in San Francisco with Bob Vaughn doing a dynamite live organ score didn't happen.

The question being, was it Fells who pulled that information out of his ass, or was it the current folk at Library of Congress not knowing WTF they're talking about. That place has gone way down hill since Jim Cozart died.

RICHARD M ROBERTS

Agnes McFadden
Cugine

Re: NItrateville Nonsense: THE FIRE BRIGADE

Postby Agnes McFadden » Thu Mar 31, 2022 11:41 am

The Fire Brigade is scheduled to be shown at Capitolfest in Rome, NY this August.
Agnes McFadden

Rob Farr
Godfather

Re: NItrateville Nonsense: THE FIRE BRIGADE

Postby Rob Farr » Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:10 am

I'll be there!
Rob Farr
"If it's not comedy, I fall asleep" - Harpo Marx